Sunday, May 31, 2009

Guess I never blogged about Costa Rica! We had 2 good weeks with a variety of experiences from farm (complete with log burning oven & hot tub and candle lighting throughout and oxen cart working the fields) to the all-inclusive with swim up bars. You can see my photos here. There are even more photos if you are a glutton for punishment. I uploaded the photos before I got my new computer - so it took FOREVER. I got pretty burned out after processing, editing, uploading, and annotating the photos as usual after a trip so I don't actually do any additional writing about the trip as most of it is there with the photos. And photos are worth a 1000 words anyway right? Love my new computer by the way (other than the fact that it sits on a desk and not in my lap).

No comments: