Thursday, July 25, 2002

Our latest bedtime ploy - Aidan sleeping with Quincy! He is willing to go down with little fuss if we let him go to sleep in our room with Quincy. Bad news here is that he likes to have physical contact with Quincy. He starts off by immediately holding hands and sort of climbs into crib and puts his head to Quincy's. Very sweet. You would never guess that big bad brother who is always taking toys out of Quincy's hand and sitting on him etc would be so loving. Too bad that it has an over 50% wake up Quincy factor... The first time he did it I did see both boys awake and staring at each other and as I closed the door I expected to shortly hear Quincy cries. They never came. They have on other days however. Quincy is getting enough solids now that he seems to be going about 3 hours between feedings. A big plus for me but still midnight, 3 and 6 a.m. are not alot of fun to wake up to. I have joined Aidan the last few days to keep him in his bed and to sleep in. Pete wakes 6.30ish and then I get woken for the day - unless I am downstairs with Aidan with door closed... So I have gotten to sleep in til after 8 this week! So I haven't needed naps - but then again Aidan hasn't been willing to take one either...

No comments: